Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fuck Off, Moz!!!

(PHOTO CREDIT)

Morrissey cancelled his postponed MSG date. Now I'm truly "Disappointed":

Our unsleepable friend
Gets the message on an ill wind
All your friends and your foes
Would rather die than have to touch you
To say the least: I'm truly disappointed

Truly, truly, truly, oh...
Drank too much
And I said too much
And there's nowhere to go - but down

Young boy - I wanna help you
See these lines ? : truly disappointed

Truly, truly, truly, oh...
Don't talk to me, no
About people who are nice
'cause I have spent my whole life
In ruins
Because of people who are nice
Oh, this world may lack style, I know
Each bud must blossom and grow, oh...

Young girl, one day you will be old
But the thing is, I love you now
Mmm ...

This is the last song I will ever sing (yeah!)
No: I've changed my mind again (aaw...)

Goodnight

And thank you.

No comments: